Serenity Construction – Superintendent Position
Position Available Immediately
- Quality control of your project.
- Maintaining proper safety guidelines.
- Management of time cards and management of Serenity employees on your projects.
- Management, scheduling, quality control of sub-contractors.
- Creating and maintaining a 3 week rolling task schedule.
- Expense Reporting for projects – understanding where expenses and tasks fit in the budget so that you
can easily code employee hours and expenses that occur.
- Coordinating with Project Manager on billing, invoice coding, and project RFI’s.
- Maintaining Daily Logs – recording daily progress and events that affect the projects, take progress
pictures and record any issues that may occur.
- Estimating and take offs on your projects.
- Communication with Serenity employees, the project manager, and subcontractors.
- Team Oriented
- Pay dependent upon experience
Jeremie Moore – President/Founder
Liz Sedler – VP of Operations
Steve Stuchal – Project Manager
Jason Johnson – Construction Manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent Certificate
- Excel and Word Knowledge
Solid background in Construction
Substantial Knowledge of All Areas of Construction
Attention to Detail and a High Level of Accuracy
Planning and Orgainizing
Work & Time Management
Great Work Ethic
Ability to recognize tasks and problems that take priority over other tasks
Pay and Benefits Dependent Upon Experience